MRCEM OSCE Exam Preparation Course
The MRCEM OSCE examination is a comprehensive test of a candidates clinical knowledge and skills, as well as their communication, attitudes and behaviours.
Our MRCEM OSCE course is designed to mimic the real OSCE exam and give candidates the opportunity to apply their clinical knowledge and skills in exam-like scenarios. The objective is to give you the practice that you will need to prepare for the real exam so that you can feel confident in your skills and your ability to pass the exam.
face to face intensive course
Four days face to face intensive course to give you the most exam like experience.
Course Times: 9.00 am – 9 pm
- New subscription $800.
- Renew subscription $400.
- Hotel meetings 4 days 9 am – 9pm.
- Cover all curriculum.
- Interactive teaching sessions.
- Plus 200 High fidelity scenarios.
- Plus all MRCEM OSCE stations.
- Free Food (breakfast and launch)
Dates and hotels
- Saudi Arabia-Riyadh 15-18th January 2023. (Al Mutlaq Hotel) (finished)
- Emirates-Dubai 22nd-25th January 2023. (Holiday Inn Hotel) (finished)
- Saudi Arabia-Riyadh 15-18th February 2023. (Al Mutlaq Hotel) (finished)
- Egypt-Mansoura 22nd-24th February 2023. (Marshal El Gezira Hotel) (finished)
- Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur 7-10th March 2023. (Mercure Selangor Selayang Hotel) (finished)
- Saudi Arabia-Riyadh 16-18th May 2023. (Al Mutlaq Hotel) (finished)
- Emirates-Dubai 28th-30th May 2023. (Holiday Inn Hotel) (finished)
- India – Chennai 18th-21st July 2023. (Holiday Inn Chennai Omr It Expressway, India) (finished)
Next course dates:
- India – Hyderabad 28th September-1st October 2023. (MERCURE HYDERABAD KCP Hotel)
(#6-3-551, BANJARA HILLS MAIN ROAD-SOMAJIGUDA HYDERABAD – 500082)